Phone numbers from Latvia
Limitations and regulation:
- For geographical numbers, the location of the end user (place of residence/business) must be within Latvia. If requested by Virtual-Call, Customer shall send the location of the end user (place of residence/business) within 24 hours of receiving the request, otherwise the number may be disconnected.
- Service operators to which numbers are allocated are supposed to notify their activities to the Regulator.
- Cannot be used for calling-card applications.
- Customers cannot re-sell or re-assign numbers to any third parties.
- There is no link between geographical location and area code in Latvia. Therefore the phone numbers offered by Virtual-Call are classified as "geographical" in our systems, but can be used for all cities.
- From 1st January 2019 reachability to Geographic numbers will be restricted to countries within the EU.
Below are the phone numbers currently available in :